Accutron’s Digital Ultra Flowmeter is the right choice for clinicians who prefer to work in a digital environment but want critical parameters displayed both numerically and as electronic flow tubes.
The ease of color-coded, fingertip controls is an additional feature of the flowmeter.
A smooth front fascia enhances infection control practice by allowing barrier protection.
The unit’s design complements aseptic and contemporary operatory environments.
Options include a remote control and a printer for recording gas delivery during treatment.
- Automatic Calibration – adjust total flow while gas % remains constant, adjust gas % and total
- flow remains constant
- Digital and Electronic Gas Flow Displays
- Microprocessor Technology; Color-coded Fingertip Controls
- N2O Ratio Control – min. 30% O2 total flow
- Audible and Visual (LED) Low Gas Flow Alarms
- Oxygen Fail-safe; Oxygen Flush
- Sealed Membrane Switch Technology – easy to clean and disinfect or barrier protect
- Optional Remote Control
- Optional Printer – records gas delivery to during patient treatment.
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||19 cm x 17.8 cm x 19 cm|
|Nitrous Oxide Mixed Ratio Range:||0-70%|
|Flow Range (max. readable each gas):||O2 1.0-9.9 LPM; N2O 0-6.9 LPM|
|Inlet Pressure (each gas):||415 kPa|
|Resuscitator Connector:||Quick Connect(1/4″ Imperial) at Remote Outlet|
|Resuscitator Connector Flow:||100 LPM|
Complete Mobile System
For use when the flowmeter needs to be taken between surgeries, or when the surgery does not have plumbed gas lines to the surgery
Mobile platform stand (base 40cm X 40cm). Able to hold up to three (3) D size cylinders
Cabinet Mounted Systems
Accutron RA Systems are available in Cabinet mounted versions and can be configured for Multiple Surgery Environments.
See the mounting options below. Contact us for details and to discuss your surgery needs.
|Telescopic Arm Mount
Extends 30cm to 42.5cm
|Bi Fold Arm Mount
Double Articulating Arm