1. Nitrous oxide sedation is a very safe, economical and efficient treatment method. Nitrous oxide sedation is an extension of the services on offer at your practice.
2. Nitrous Oxide sedation fills the gap between local and general anaesthesia.
3. Nitrous oxide sedation is ideally suited for the treatment of patients with anxiety, children and patients with a low pain threshold.
4. The intensity of sedation can be very well controlled at all times through the percentage mixture of nitrous oxide. The dentist can determine the depth of sedation on an individual basis, as required.
5. Nitrous Oxide Sedation remains the only Analgesic that can be quickly reversed to bring the Patient to full Consciousness.(through the administration of 100% Oxygen).